“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

12/16/2010

Sharing a blog and a dream

I´d like to share here The Story of Baby Faith Hope Blog where Myah, Faith Hope´s mom, shares a dream about a non-profit book that would show the world our real-life stories and photographs of our anencephalic babies, so that people could change their view of anencephaly.

It would be so so special.

Please visist her blog and if you think you can help, you can contact her.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I am posting this to my blog also. I have already contacted Myah. My family thinks of you and Vitoria all the time! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
    Chrissy
    Caydenryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...